Header Ads


Folayang keeps positive mindset after shocking setback

It’s not the end of the road for “Landslide.”

Former ONE lightweight title-holder Eduard Folayang said his journey as a fighter does not end with his devastating defeat to Martin Nguyen.

Eduard Folayang (right) promises that he's not done yet. ONE Championship
In a statement, Folayang assured his fans that he’s safe and well despite being knocked out cold Friday night, when he yielded his lightweight title to Nguyen, who added the belt to his featherweight championship.

“First and foremost, I thank God for His protection. At this point, I assure my followers and the fans of Team Lakay that I am alright and there is nothing to be anxious about. I am still in good physical condition,” he said.

“I extend my heartfelt gratitude to ONE Championship for seeing that I get the best medical attention after the match.”

Full Article: http://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/11/14/17/mma-folayang-keeps-positive-mindset-after-shocking-setback

No comments

Powered by Blogger.