Header Ads


Herndon comfortable at Star: ‘I feel I belong here’

Robbie Herndon couldn’t be happier being a part of Star.

The Fil-Am swingman admitted that he liked the Hotshots even before the 2017 PBA Rookie Draft, and after one week of training with the team, his expectations were matched.

Robbie Herndon. Photo by Randolph B. Leongson/ INQUIRER.net
“I’m good. I feel comfortable,” he said. “I love the players and I love the coaches because they’re very welcoming. They’re all nice and the veterans give me good advice. I feel I belong here and I’m happy to be here.”

Taken sixth overall by GlobalPort in the recent annual rookie selection, Herndon quickly found his way to Star as he was traded, together with third rounder Gian Abrigo, for Lervin Flores, Joseph Gabayni, and Julian Sargent on draft night.

He agreed to a two-year deal on Friday.

Author: Randolph B. Leongson, Inquirer
Full Article: http://sports.inquirer.net/272449/herndon-comfortable-star-feel-belong

No comments

Powered by Blogger.