Desiderio struggles, praises ‘great defender’ Dennison in UP loss to FEU
Paul Desiderio and Ron Dennison have a long history together.
The two were teammates in University of Visayas and entered the UAAP in Season 76 and have crossed paths ever since.
But their duel has been one-sided and the trend continued on Sunday when Dennison led Far Eastern University, 78-57, over Desiderio’s University of the Philippines in the first round of the UAAP Season 80 men’s basketball tournament.
Desiderio, who was averaging 21 points a game heading into the matchup, ran into Dennison and FEU and he had little to show with only nine points on 4-of-12 shooting from the field.
“I was expecting Dennison to come out like that,” said Desiderio in Filipino. “He knew everything that I was going to do, and I really struggled on offense.”
Author: Bong Lozada, Inquirer
Full Article: http://sports.inquirer.net/267002/paul-desiderio-struggles-praises-ron-dennison-up-fighting-maroons-feu-tamaraws-uaap-season-80
The two were teammates in University of Visayas and entered the UAAP in Season 76 and have crossed paths ever since.
![]() |
| FEU’s Ron Dennison shoots over UP’s Paul Desiderio during their game in the UAAP Season 80 men’s basketball tournament. The Tamaraws won, 78-59. Tristan Tamayo/INQUIRER.net |
Desiderio, who was averaging 21 points a game heading into the matchup, ran into Dennison and FEU and he had little to show with only nine points on 4-of-12 shooting from the field.
“I was expecting Dennison to come out like that,” said Desiderio in Filipino. “He knew everything that I was going to do, and I really struggled on offense.”
Author: Bong Lozada, Inquirer
Full Article: http://sports.inquirer.net/267002/paul-desiderio-struggles-praises-ron-dennison-up-fighting-maroons-feu-tamaraws-uaap-season-80

Post a Comment